Anika Island Resort is a story awaiting your unraveling – your story. It begins the moment you set foot on the resort where smiling, friendly, and hospitality celebrate your arrival. How each page turns is your call. Set in lush, tropical greenery, you have found the right place to unwind and let the aesthetic scenery soothe your senses. Anika offers a good variety of options for you to live your story that you want to tell and re-tell.
Anika is owned by a family who acquired the property. Through the years, the family had often used the property for private gatherings and functions with and for friends. However, they eventually thought the place was too good not to share. So began the concept of opening a commercial resort.
The owner wanted to develop their property that would reflect their support to environment conservation with a concept that would harmoniously mix both quaint and modern fixtures. They came up with a lay-out of air-conditioned rooms fashioned from up-cycled cargo containers. It has been designed to withstand natural calamities such as typhoons and earthquakes.
Anika Island Resort is now known to be Sta. Fe’s newest eco-friendly resort destination, where you want to indulge and experience the magic of tropical paradise.
ANIKA ISLAND RESORT – ROOM RATES
*Rates may change without prior notice.
- Courtyard Room – PhP 1,700 nett per night good for two (2). Extra person not allowed.
- Sunset Pool View – PhP 2,700 nett per night good for two (2). Maximum 1 extra person with extra charge
- Single Villa Room – PhP 2,500 nett per night good for two (2). Maximum 1 extra person with extra charge
- Garden View Room – PhP 2,500 nett per night good for two (2). Maximum 1 extra person with extra charge
- Sunrise View – PhP 3,300 nett per night good for three (3). Maximum 1 extra person with extra charge
- Ocean View Room – PhP 3,800 nett per night good for three (3). Maximum 1 extra person with extra charge
- Beach Villa-Single – PhP 4,000 nett per night good for three (3).
- Beach Villa-Duplex – PhP 3,800 nett per night good for three (3).
Rates inclusive of round trip transfer to and from Sta. Fe Port Bantayan Island
Extra person (max of 1 per room) – PhP 500 per person per night with or without extra bed.
Breakfast is not included in the room rate but guests may order at the restaurant and coffee shop. Strictly no smoking inside room.
Children 9 years old and below sharing bed with their parents are considered free of charge
Check in time: 12 noon. Early check in and late check out is subject to room availability.
ANIKA ISLAND RESORT BANTAYAN – ROOM FEATURES
- Private bathroom
- Hot and cold shower
- Flat screen TV with cable
- DVD player
- Refrigerator (except Garden View, Single Villa & Courtyard)
- Air conditioning
- Spacious closets (except Courtyard)
- Free wifi access at the reception area
ANIKA ISLAND RESORT BANTAYAN -FACILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- Function Room
- Wifi internet access
- Island water activities
- Room service
- 24 hour security personnel
- Safety deposit box
F. Roska St., Brgy. Okoy
Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island 6047
Mobile: (+63) 917 328 4898 / (+63) 999 886 4465 / (+63) 922 843 9517
Telephone: (+63 32) 438-9073