Binalayan Falls are waterfalls were amazing and beautiful in town Samboan. Clear water and blue make a special attraction for tourists visiting lokasl and foreign tourists either. Binalayan Falls often visited when the holiday season arrives, you can try to swim and play water in the Binalayan Falls with family or friends. Do not forget to always maintain the cleanliness of the tourist attractions that are not damaged and still beautiful to the eye.
- Distance from Cebu City: ~140 km going South
- Travel time from Cebu City: ~ 3.5 hours
- How to get there? Take a (Ceres) bus bound for Bato via Barili in South Bus Terminal.
- Transportation cost (one-way): P160-170 (Bus)
- Other fees: P20 (Entrance)